The Emergency Fertility Calculation Service is for women who are worried that they may be pregnant because they have had unprotected sex and are not sure if it happened during a fertile time in their cycle.
When are you fertile during your menstrual cycle?
You are probably aware that your mid cycle or biological ovulation is the prime time to for pregnancy to occur. But most of us have heard stories of women getting pregnant at times other than their mid cycle fertile (ovulation) time.
This could be due to the effect of the moon on your menstrual cycle because it is thought that the moon can trigger ovulation and bring on fertililty at any time during your menstrual cycle - including your period.
This phenomena is called Natal Lunar Fertility and each women has a specific time each lunar month when she can be potentially fertile and it all depends on what phase the moon was at when she was born. This particular moon phase is called your Natal Lunar Phase Fertile Time?
How does Natal Lunar Fertility Work?
Each month when the moon returns to this same position (as it was at your birth) it can trigger your body to spontaneously ovulate even if this time occurs outside your normal midcycle fertile time.
Now it may not always do this, BUT THE POTENTIAL IS THERE.
The moon's trigger effect is increased by two factors - stress and sexual intercourse. That is, if you are having sex during your natal lunar phase, the chances of ovulation being triggered are increased.
How is the Natal Lunar Phase Calculated?
The Natal Lunar Phase is calculated from your exact birth data, that is, the date, time and place of your birth. By using this information we can calculate what the angle between the sun and the moon was at your birth and then we can calculate when that exact lunar phase will occur at any time after your birth.
What Information does the Emergency Fertility Calculation tell me?
- It will tell you, your natal lunar phase return - that is, what the lunar phase was at your birth.
- It will tell you if your unprotected sexual incident occurred during a peak lunar fertile time.
- If you provide an estimate of last ovulation - it will tell you if the incident occurred during a possible mid cycle fertile time.
- Based on the factors above it will give you a calculated estimate on the likelihood that you are pregnant or not.
- Each calculation is carefully performed by Nadia MacLeod, a qualified astrologer and fertility counsellor who has had many years experience.
This Emergency Fertility calculation will help you put your mind at ease and save you a whole lot of unnecessary heartache and worry about whether you had unprotected at the wrong time in your cycle.
So, if you are:
- are concerned about unwanted pregnancy
- don't know when their natal lunar fertile time is
- need to know if a high risk incident occurred during their natal lunar phase fertile time.
then fill out the form below and you will have your answer within 1 business day.
This service is confidential and discreet - and is only AUD$15.95 per calculation.