Walking with the Genie
A life altering guide for women by Alexandra Pope ~ Unique and compelling.
Walking with the Genie is packed with practical and inspiring information about menstruation to help create a healthier and more fulfilling life.
- Deepening body awareness
- Getting in touch with the psychological and spiritual strengths of the menstrual cycle
- How to use time and energy wisely
- Making sense of premenstrual disturbance
- How to heal pain, endometriosis, PMS, fibroids and other menstrual problems
- Eating a healthy diet
- Dealing with environmental toxicity.
The booklet has largely been distilled from The Wild Genie (2001 Sally Milner Publishing) which according to Ruth Ostrow of The Australian is ³ set to change the way a woman¹s menstrual cycle is viewed in Western society...(Pope¹s view has) such resonance and potency as to be life-changing.²
This booklet is suitable for:
- all women wanting to maintain overall wellbeing
- any woman suffering from menstrual problems
- partners of women who suffer
- parents of daughters
- healthcare professionals