Say Goodbye to Costly Disposable Sanitary Pads Forever!
You don't have to spend a fortune on pads that end up in landfill every month because there is a better way.
Introducing ... Pleasure Puss Cloth Menstrual Pad and Panty Liners.
Just like the disposables you know and trust, but without the harmful effects to the Earth, your wallet and your health.
16800 Pads or Tampons per Lifetime
The average woman will use 16,800 pads or tampons in her lifetime. Just take a moment to imagine a pile of pads / tampons that big. Huge isn't it?
The National Women's Health Network, estimate that in the United States alone, over 12 billion pads and 7 million tampons are used once and disposed of every year. They take a very long time to break down and release toxic chemicals into the earth.
How much do you spend on Pads / Tampons each year?
Don't know? You can use our special menstrual pad calculator (opens in new window) to work out how much disposables are costing you.
Simply enter in your age, how many pads/tampons you use each cycle and the cost of the pads/tampons.
It adds up pretty quick and that's money that you could be spending on something else far more enjoyable.
Reduce your exposure to chemicals and enjoy better health.
Disposable pads are pretty plasticky these days. Whilst the pads might be 'barely there' - the chemicals and gels that provide the superabsorbancy in most brands can cause irritation and allergies for many women.
Vaginal and genital tissue is very sensitive and can absorb chemicals and toxins at a greater rate than normal skin tissue.
There is a better way...
Pleasure Puss menstrual pads and panty liners are a single piece, leakproof, slim and absorbant cloth pad.
By switching to cloth you will save money, enjoy greater comfort and feel good knowing that you are helping the environment every month.
Pleasure Puss Washable cloth menstrual pads - The one piece comfortable, body friendly and environmentally kind disposable pad alternative.
Pleasure Puss Cloth Menstrual Pads are:
- Easy to use, simply place menstrual pad label side down on underwear, wrap wings around panty gusset and fasten securely.
- Easy to wash - just soak, wash and dry.
- Convenient - You always have fresh, clean pads on hand whenever you need them.
Cloth Pad Construction - click for larger image
- Super absorbent - The ultra thin core and stay dry comfort layer make sure you stay drier, even on your heaviest days.
- Leakproof - protecting your clothing and giving you peace of mind.
- 100% money back guarantee. Try our menstrual pads for yourself for 3 months - if you aren't completely satisfied with their performance - return your pads for a 100% refund (excludes postage).
- Long Lasting - you can expect your Pleasure Puss pads to last for up to 3 - 5 years following care instructions.
- Available in four sizes, three types of cotton fabrics and many colours
- You can choose a combination of menstrual pad sizes to suit your individual cycle flow.
Written by Nadia MacLeod