Cacao is Pure Chocolate with No Guilt
Do you love chocolate? Well, now you can enjoy chocolate without feeling any guilt what so ever.
Introducing - Cacao Power Raw Pure Cacao Beans, Nibs and Powder..
Packed full of nutrients like antioxidants, magnesium, and bliss chemicals but without the sugar and chemicals found in your average chocolate bar.
Some facts about the way mass produced chocolate is made
Cacao is often sourced from cheap tropical countries like Africa that have the dreaded Capra beetle. When this cacao arrives in Australia, quarantine treats that cacao aggressively with methylbromide gas fumigation and irradiation to kill any remnants of the insects.
Pure Cacao Power products are sourced from South America which does not have this pestilent insect which means Cacao Power Beans, Nibs and Powder DO NOT need to be treated chemically on arrival to Australia.
In addition, Cacao Power is CERTIFIED ORGANIC by Skal for EKO - a world leader in international organic certification complying with the stringent European organic standard. The 3-year monitoring program involving soil/foliage/water-testing at our expense ensures that you get what you're paying for in a superfood.
We guarantee a premium product with:
- NO fumigants
- NO solvents
- NO pesticides
- NO fungicides
- NO heavy metals
- NON irradiated
- NO petrochemical fertilizers
- NO genetically modified organisms (GMO's)
- Chocolate has 400 distinct flavour compounds - that's 200% more than any other food! The exotic flavoured 'criollo' variety represents only 1% of world production and is the highest priced in international commodity markets.
- Cacao Power products have an anti-oxidant (ORAC) score of 95,500. To put that into perspective, that's 14 times more antioxidant flavonoids than red wine, 21 times more than green tea, and 7 times more than even dark chocolate!
- Magnesium is the most common deficient major mineral even following a balanced diet - it is estimated that over 80% of Australians are chronically lacking.
Cacao contains high levels of magnesium - possibly being the best food source for magnesium available.
Magnesium can be helpful for women suffering menstrual cramps because it helps muscles relax, easing discomfort. Now you know why you crave chocolate at that time of the month.
- Phenylethylamine (PEA) found in cacao products is an adrenal-related chemical that is created within the brain and released when we fall in love, and also help increase focus and alertness.
- Pure raw cacao seems to diminish appetite - likely as a result of it's unusual MAO inhibitors that allow more serotonin and other neurotransmittors like anandamide (the bliss chemical) to circulate in the brain, precipitating a rejuvenating effect.
- Cacao beans, nibs and powder contain no sugar and have a fat content lower than most other nuts.
- The Kuna Indians of the Panamanian Islands consume significant amounts of high-flavonol cacao; they also have extremely low blood pressure that doesn't climb as they age.
WHO LOVES CACAO?
♥Raw Foodies ♥Chocoholics
♥Athletes ♥PMS/PMT sufferers
CACAO POWER PREMIUM WHOLE BEANS, NIBS AND POWDER ARE EACH AVAILABLE IN 2 SIZES.
They are packed in Fresh Seal Bags and can be delivered to your door - Yum
Order Securely Online Now