Maca Nutrition Guide
Maca is packed full of nutrients, the following table contains a nutritional breakdown of Maca Powder.
|Servings per package||57|
|Quantity per serving||% Daily Intake||Quanitity per 100g|
The beauty of Maca is that it is a whole food - unadulterated and pure just as nature intended food to be. With this in mind - when you buy your Maca - use these guidelines to ensure you are getting the best quality product available.
- Careful temperature control during processing/drying means nutrient preservation, lighter colour & sweeter taste
- Free of grain contamination (exclusive milling facility)
- Organic farming methods
- Processed-to-order (arrives fresh milled from Peru within weeks)
- High protein content
- Grown in specially suited soils at required altitude in traditional growing region.
- Australian owned
- Cheapest bottled Maca powder available in Australia
Buy Maca from www.healthychoices.com.au
Written by Nadia MacLeod