Moon's Trigger Effect Helps You To Get PregnantThe time is right - you and your partner have decided you are ready to start a family. You've probably spent years avoiding pregnancy, so conceiving a baby now should be easy.
And you're right - it probably should. But with changing lifestyles, longer working hours, more stress and the rising age of first-time mothers (and fathers) - getting pregnant may not be as easy or fast as you thought it would be.
You are not alone.
Recent studies by researchers in the USA and Italy have shown that "a woman's chance of becoming pregnant if she has sex two days before ovulation is around 50% in any one menstrual cycle if both partners are aged between 19 and 25 years"
The rates fall rapidly to "40% for couples between 27 and 34" and "for a woman aged between 35 and 39, the chances of her conceiving are less than 30% if her partner is of the same age, falling to 20% if the man is five years older." (The Reluctant Hypothesis by Kevin Allen)
Statistics like these can really knock the wind out of your sails.
This graph shows how conception success can decline as you get older.
The truth is, for a small percentage of couples trying to conceive, their serious infertility problems do require medical intervention.
But for the vast majority of couples, getting pregnant comes down to having the right information and preparing for conception properly - physically, mentally and emotionally.
"What is the "Right Information"?
- The right information is the information that helps you understand clearly how your own body and fertility works.
- The right information helps you overcome common fertility obstacles without the need for drugs or fertility treatments.
- The right information covers your physical, mental and emotional needs because trying to conceive is not just a physical process.
- The right information tells you how to get the most out of every conception chance so you don't have to be a statistic.
- The right information is tailored to you because your fertility history and current fertility status / menstrual cycle is unique.
There are plenty of general, "one size fits all" conception guides on the internet but they may not be the most successful solution for YOUR individual needs.
That's why I created the Conception Action Pack. This Personalized Pregnancy Blueprint provides you with ALL the information you need to get pregnant quickly and easily without drugs or fertility treatments.
To learn more go to www.conceptionactionpack.com