Increase Male Fertility
Not only is Maca Powder a great nutritional support for women but it assist men in increasing their fertility and sperm count by providing the nutrients required for healthy reproductive function.
Maca Powder, Lepidium Meyenii, is a root vegetable cultivated high in the Andean Mountains. For 10,000 years it has been a valued addition to their diet.
Maca is a whole food. It is adaptogenic meaning that it will work on the body according to needs, age and gender of the person taking it - allowing males and females of all ages to benefit from eating it regularly.
Maca Root contains significant amounts of amino acids, complex carbohydrates, Vitamins B1, B2, C, E and minerals including calcium, phosphorous, zinc, magnesium and iron.
In Peru and the USA, Maca is considered beneficial for:(1)
- Energy - by balancing the endocrine system - thyroid, pituitary, pancreas and adrenal glands
"Yes the Maca seems to work for me. I am a 54 year old Male Carpenter, twice a day morning and night 1/4tsp . the Maca seems to have helped with my stamina and recovery after a heavy day at work, I had not been bouncing back. My appetite also seems to have improved as well. Cheers Chris"
- Low Libido - Maca's aphrodisiac qualities increase sex drive and may relieve other low libido effects.
- Wellbeing, vitality, emotional balance and stamina.
- Low Sperm Count - Maca is packed full of nutrients, especially when using a Certified Organic Powder which is milled in the correct way to preserve nutritional integrity. Healthy sperm production requires:
Zinc - vital for viable sperm count, motility and a high percentage of live sperm in the semen. Zinc is present in semen and therefore men can lose excessive quntities of zinc through ejaculation - therefore it is critical that zinc is replaced through the diet daily.
Other important nutrients required for healthy sperm production include Calcium, Magnesium, Manganese, Chromium, Selenium, EFA's, Vit A, B complex, C, E and amina Acids. Maca Powder can provide most of these nutrients in natural food form.
"Laboratory studies of rats have found that they had improved fertility after eating maca - females increased egg follicle development and male increased sperm count. In Peru maca is given to livestock to improve fertility a well as strength." From Good Medicine Magazine Australia
- Relief for Male Menopause - recent research has discovered that men start to experience a decline in the production of Testosterone between the ages of 40 -55years. Just like women, at this middle stage of life, men may start to experience discomfort ranging from low sex drive, depression, irritability, muscle loss, fat accumulation and fatigue. Maca can provide nutritional support for the male body helping you through this stage.
Some men choose to eat Maca Powder as an alternative to taking artificial hormones. What makes Maca so effective is that rather than introducing hormones from outside (whether chemical or natural) Maca nutritionally supports the glands in the body to optimal function according to the individuals unique requirements.
How much do you need to take?
Serving Suggestion: Start with 1/4 of a teaspoon daily increasing to 1 teaspoon daily. Mix it with water, juice, smoothies, in cereal, yoghurt, herbal teas.
Now much does it cost?
Maca Powder is an affordable nutritional supplement - a monthly supply is as little as AUD$20.00 so it is much less than a dollar per day.
Which form of Maca Powder is best for you?
Maca Power Maca Powder is available 3 ways - 200g powder, 350g Powder and in VegeCapsule form. It doesn't matter which form you take - you still get pure, certified organic, non-irradiated Maca Power Maca Powder.
If you haven't tried Maca then you need to consider your personal tastes. Maca does have a nutty kind of flavour - some poeple like the taste and others prefer to take it in capsule form. If you are used to taking supplements - herbs and the like, then the powder is for you. If you are sensitive to the way things taste then you are probably better off with the VegeCapsules.
The beauty of Maca is that it is a whole food - unadulterated and pure just as nature intended food to be. With this in mind - when you buy your Maca - use these guidelines below to ensure you are getting the best quality product available
Get your premium grade Guaranteed Organic Maca Powder or Capsules delivered straight to your door for much less
(1) Universal Wellbeing Magazine 2001 Issue 85
This information is not intended to be used as a substitute for treatment by a qualified practitioner.
Written by Nadia MacLeod